On Wed., August 5, 2015, FEMA-Continuity Webinar will present a free, one-hour webinar by David Carmicheal, Pennsylvania State Archivist. David will discuss the role of essential records and essential records maintenance in disaster response and recovery operations. Additionally, he will explain how to identify essential records before a disaster occurs, as well as outline strategies for protecting essential records during and after disasters.
Host: FEMA-Continuity Webinar
When: Wed., August 5, 2015
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 pm Eastern
Connection options for webinar:
1) Webinar (No need to dial into audio conference. Webinar can be heard through computer speakers.)
- Enter as a guest.
- Type your FIRST and LAST name.
- Click “Enter Room.”
2) Audio Conference (Can be used if having trouble hearing webinar through computer speakers. Please dial in prior to the meeting start time.)
While participating in the teleconference, please mute your phone.
- Audio Conference Dial-In Number: 1-800-320-4330
- Audio Conference pin: # 164994